Ultrack and its subsidiaries & brands aim to achieve the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment, incorporating the principles of sustainable development throughout its worldwide business.
Ultrack identifies the health and safety of its employees, contractors and visitors, the satisfaction of its customers, the protection of the environment and the development of the communities where it has its operations as integrated key drivers of its business; the entire organization is oriented towards achieving these goals openly and transparently.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management and risk assessment fundamentals are integrated in all business processes.
Management is responsible and accountable for achieving excellence in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance for successful business results.
Ultrack is committed to training all its employees in the appropriate use of its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management systems, strengthening its management through updating of professional and managerial skills, fostering diversity, emphasizing employee evaluation and motivation and complying with the ethical principles established in its Code of Conduct.
- Business processes and responsibilities are clear and unambiguous at all times. We aim to further strengthen our professionalism through certifications to quantify our quality and capability.
- Protection and improvement of physical and mental health, safety and security of our family at all times.
- Aim to fulfill customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Quality is our main competitive advantage.
- Differentiation is achieved through operational excellence and development of innovative and reliable products and services
- We are committed to developing a long-term sustainable business
- Preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations
- Making the most efficient use of natural resources and energy business
- Disruptions are bound to happen, yet we will plan, respond and recover from any emergency and crisis in a transparent, orderly and with best-interest of our customers and organization.
- Nothing is more important than the health and safety of everyone who works for us and uses our products. All injuries and work-related illnesses can and must be prevented. Working safely is a condition of employment
Ultrack recognizes the importance of implementing this policy throughout its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management systems, covering the entire supply chain from suppliers to customers and the proper and efficient use of its products in accordance with their agreed specifications.
Ultrack communicates this policy throughout its organization, trains its employees in the appropriate use of its Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management systems and engages them in the regular setting, measuring and revision of objectives.
Ultrack undertakes to keep this policy updated, to implement and maintain its management system, and continuously improve its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment performance.
M. Izzat Hanif Ishak
Chief Executive Officer